Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Same Bat Time ...

Finally, the tossing, turning, twitching has stopped, the vaporizer is bubbling away, Johnny Cash is telling us about a bear in the woods, and the little guy's breathing is getting slower and deeper.
I finished the third of a set of five finger puppets today, the lamb from Hello Kitty (oh, you didn't know there was a lamb? Neither did I, before this commission), so I have Hello Kitty, her sister Mimi, and the lamb (name unknown) finished, a bunny who still needs a hairbow, and then Keroppi, the frog, who still exists only in my mind (and select videos on youtube). Also tonight I am supposed to finish the doll my husband started. Overbooked, you say? Well, I wouldn't know anything about that.
In other big events, the little guy and I went for a walk around the "big block." The goal was the grocery store, but I was reminded that the "lollipop store" is closer, and, indeed, they had just what I needed for dinner, with the exception of kosher salt. Oh, well, can't have everything.
Tomorrow I'd like to get started on Valentine's Day, so here's hoping the small one succumbs soon, and I soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment